Computerworld is proud to present Data+, the event that has evolved from the former BI & Analytics Perspectives Conference, the world’s most authoritative conference on business analytics and Big Data. Over the course of this two-day event, 250+ IT executives, IT managers and business leaders can connect with their peers and IT marketers who have business and technology solutions to share with them.
As the growing data deluge threatens to overwhelm the enterprise, the need for predictive and advanced analytics has become one of the most pressing challenges organizations and companies of all sizes and industries are facing today. The imperative for gleaning actionable insights from the avalanche of data, in order to zero in on customers and new and potentially lucrative markets, is increasingly a necessity.
So how are savvy companies – and their IT and business leaders – developing strategies to comb through multiple data sets, both structured and unstructured, to predict the future and to act on current business trends? The promise of successful analytics – from more effective data reporting to real-time enterprise data analytics – is that it can be the key for translating multiple data points into profitability and growth.
- Optimizing and building your Big Data strategy for business growth
- Implementing true, advanced analytics
- Effectively leveraging mobile data and social media to enable real time decisions
- Building a data strategy for secure, accessible information for data visualization and reporting
- Integrating Hadoop, Cassandra, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase and other technologies into the enterprise
|Who Should Attend:||Sessions Will Cover:||Venue Information:|
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
at Gainey Ranch
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258